Maria of MindBodyGreen shares 5 spices that are ideal for both cooking and good health. After reading this post you’ll learn:
- Which spice contains 84 essential minerals,balances electrolytes, and aids anti-aging?
- Which spice improves digestion and has antioxidant properties?
- Which spice is an anti-inflammatory, detoxifier, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and anticancer properties?
- Which spice stabilizes blood sugar, and lowers bad cholesterol?
- Which spice is high in iron, is a powerful antioxidant, and has anti-carcinogenic properties.
To read the full article, click on the 5 Spices That Should Be In Every Home link below.