Did you ever try to make a DIY soap or cleaner from an online recipe and it just didn’t clean as well as you expected? I know I have. I’ve found something that will help. This is quality collection of natural cleaning recipes and tips by someone who has been creating and sharing recipes for years.
50+ All-Natural, Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes for the Home is a book of 50+ recipes, 5 detailed tutorials, and a a lot of natural cleaning tips by Heather of Mommypotamus.com fame. These are tested, all-natural cleaning recipes for every room in your home.
Here are just a few of the tips that Heather includes in this 155 page book:
- How to get your dishes crystal clear
- How to get streak-free windows and mirrors with natural ingredients
- Common mistakes made in homemade cleaning recipes
- Tricks to getting homemade formulas to work
- All-Purpose Cleaners
- Kitchen Cleaners
- Bathroom Cleaners
- Laundry Products
- Wood Care
- Carpet Stain Removal
- Leather Care
- Polishing and Caring for Metals
- Air Fresheners
Heather also includes 5 Detailed Tutorials:
- How to Make Coconut Oil Soap for Laundry
- How to Make Washing Soda
- How to Make a Lemon Oil Infusion
- How to Make Glass Spray Bottles
- How to Make Unpaper Towels (I really like this tutorial!)
It’s a terrific book packed with helpful information and also has some beautiful photographs.
Click on the 50+ All-Natural, Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes for the Home link below to learn more about Heather’s book and see some sample recipes.
Speak Your Mind