The 4th of July is approaching so I thought I’d feature this timely post by Mrs. Happy Homemaker. She’s collected a wide variety of patriotic recipes and ideas that you can use for your holiday parties and cookouts. If you see an idea you like, just click on the picture and you’ll be transferred to a recipe or tutorial.
Here are just a few of the patriotic ideas:
- 4th of July Peppermint Patties
- Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Recipe
- Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Firecracker Float
- White Chocolate Strawberry Mousse
- Independence Punch
- 4th of July Fruity Ice Drinks
- American Flag Vegetable Tray
- Patriotic Banana Splits
- Red, White and Blue Cake Pops
- And MORE!!!
Click on the 55 Patriotic Recipes & Ideas link below to see all 55 great ideas for the holidays.