Thank you for visiting Herbs and Oils Hub!!
When you’re congested and can’t breath normally, life can be miserable. A stuffy nose and any related sinus pressure, can lead to headaches and sinus infections. In 6 Easy Home Remedies for Congestion, Laurie shares some homemade remedies to help you and your family with congestion. The remedies include:
- A recipe for an easy to make but unusual tea that has received rave reviews for relieving sinus congestion
- You can gargle, inhale, drink or squirt the second remedy up your nose
- The third remedy uses heat to break up and drain congestion
- The fourth remedy is a variety of different teas that can relieve congestion
- The fifth remedy is a list of 7 foods that fight sinus congestion and 4 foods that should be reduced if you’re congested
- The final remedy is a simple recipe for DIY Vapor Rub
The next time I get congested, I’m going to try the first remedy on Laurie’s list. It’s creative and I’ve never uses those particular ingredients in a tea before.
Click on the 6 Easy Home Remedies for Congestion link below to see all of Laurie’s remedies for congestion.